cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BTP services getting unauthorized error

azogiani
Explorer

Hi,

We've having issues in different regions of BTP.

For example CAP OData is giving unauthorized error 401 even though the destination is set correct and it has been working for over a year. Regions used are eu10 and eu20.

Hopefully this gets resolved ASAP because this is affecting our production services.

BR,
AZ

lharmeling
Explorer
0 Kudos

@ azogiani If you have a resolution it would be very nice if you can share it here or with me. Many Thanks, Lukas

azogiani
Explorer
0 Kudos

lukas_har I will share it here as soon as we get response from SAP. We have created a ticket to SAP.

Pedro
Participant
0 Kudos

We are also facing the exact same issue in multiple projects in PRODUCTION.

Any updates or directions on this matter, maybe?

Best Regards

azogiani
Explorer
0 Kudos

pedro_lazaro latest update is 4 hours ago that they're working on the fix. We've been waiting for almost 12 hours now.

Pedro
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response, Arianit.

I hope things get fixed soon

View Entire Topic
azogiani
Explorer

This issue has been now resolved by SAP.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you be able to test that? I still face issues with destinations that use principal propagation in EU10.

azogiani
Explorer

Yes at least our systems are now working including the production. We have eu10 and eu20 and in both of them apps in launchpad service are working fine. We have also used principal propagation in destination and its in eu10 region.

Issue was with approuter. Try to refresh launchpad service if that helps.

lharmeling
Explorer

For our applications it is working fine now, too.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In our case it was our own problem due to a system copy the System Certificate was not correct in the backend.