Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Apps Authorization issues

sarathc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm facing authorization issue in my SAP Build Apps trial subscription. I have done the below steps from 1 to 5 and able to create a new project, but not able to view or work with the project.

PS: I had to do the steps 1 to 5 as I was getting many error from subscription onwards till creating a project. Now I can create but not able to work with it.

1) Create a subscription for SAP Cloud Identity Services - SAP Build needs this

2) Established a Trust config with SAP Cloud Identity Services(I had Azure AD Trust config already, still it did not work and had to setup SAP Cloud Identity service)

3) Assign the SAP Build relevant roles to User in BTP Sub account

- with this I could connect to SAP Build and could see Build Apps, Process automation and Work Zone active to use. But, I couldn't create a project for Build Apps only, the other 2 worked fine. Then,

4) Manually configure the roles using : https://help.sap.com/docs/build-apps/service-guide/configuring-user-roles

5) Run Booster for SAP Build

with this I could create a project in Build Apps.

Current issue:

I'm not able view the project or work with it. I get the below error when I click on the project in the Lobby,

Access to xxxxxxxxtrial.design-time.us10.apps.build.cloud.sap was denied

You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403"

I have assigned the below roles to the User and the Trust connection with SAP Cloud Identity Management Services in BTP subaccount; and still face the issue.

BuildAppsAdmin, BuildAppsDeveloper

Have any of you experienced this and solved it? Your guidance and input to solve this issue is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sarath

View Entire Topic
sarathc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tried many options even by deleting the SAP Build subscription and re-establishing the Cloud Identity services, none worked. I then created a new sub-account, did a fresh Cloud Identity subscription, Established Trust with Sub-Account, then subscribed for SAP Build and added needed roles to the user with SAP IDM identity provider and everything worked smooth.