Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Apps Free Tier Create Project issue

ddusart_mtl2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have subscribed to SAP Build Apps for free tier, I can access the cockpit, but when creating an AppGyver app (Web and Mobile, or Backend) I get an issue as the project doesn't create :

I see my project is not added to the list, I also have a HTTP 400 Bad Request :

Could I have an help on this issue ? I have added all roles collection, also have created the destination and it's check connection is OK.

View Entire Topic
ddusart_mtl2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Beatrice,

Thanks for your answer. I see the OpenID Issuer URL Field from my IAS tenant, it seems to match. I tried to rebind, also to delete the SAP Build App subscription and to recreate it (whether manually or by the booster), and the issue is still the same, it tells effectively that the project can only be created by the Custom IDP, but I already have it.

I see on the IAS tenant that the SAP Build Apps applications are added to the tenant, but not binded to the user group maybe.

On the IAS I also created the user group to match with the user group in the role collection in BTP cockpit, also added my user in there, but again it's not binding. I assume the SAP Build Apps service is all new so there is maybe still some things missing.

Thanks for keeping us updated of a solution.

Best Regards,

Dimitri