cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build process automation: what is the best way to join to data type in automation

LuisBenavidesA
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear developers,

I am working with excel SDK, and extract data from local pc through desktop agent, from two spreadsheet, one for header data and other for items data, using tools Excel helper - Excel cloud link. But when trying to concatenate both data type, the script doesn't have a function / method to join them. Anybody know the way to do it?

Massive thanks in advance,

Luis 🙂

View Entire Topic
vishal
Contributor

Hi Luis,

Appreciate the diligent work on the code logic. It is indeed functional. Yet - I would like to emphasize that as a Low-Code/No-Code (LCNC) tool, SBPA’s core principle is to minimize coding unless absolutely necessary. This approach enhances maintainability and readability, and allows us to fully leverage the tool’s capabilities.

I recommend exploring the SAP Store for ready-to-use processes, such as the Sales Order creation using BAPI here. Exploring these resources will provide further clarity and demonstrate the benefits of utilizing SBPA’s LCNC features. All the best!!

Regards,

Vishal Rathi

LuisBenavidesA
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vishalrathi21,

Thank you once again for your valuable advice. You are absolutely correct; low-code/no-code represents a significant mindset shift, especially for those transitioning from programming roles. I am currently getting some hands-on experience with scenarios such as the 'SAP Store for ready-to-use processes,' as you mentioned.

All the best wishes 🙂

Luis!