Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CI/CPI ProcessDirect Adapter Address

David_Oexner
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As we use ProcessDirect adapter to modularization our integration flows, I am wondering if there is any way we can trace the URL address that is being generated in the producer or consumer iFlow. I tried the trace option but it is only showing the configured path but not the rendered values in runtime.

View Entire Topic
Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its not possible to link iflows from manage integration artifact tile of Monitoring perspective. But you can leverage correlation id in message monitoring which list down all related messages ( called from main flow to multiple flows connected via process direct adapter )

David_Oexner
Participant
0 Kudos
Thank you. Yes, I knew that. But my question is about the address which we maintain in the adapter. For example we have some dynamic address that we can see somewhere in the logs?
Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see the routing if you enable trace and navigate through MPL ( Text view also ) but there is a catch if your iflows are big SAP will truncate these logs after certain character limit.

Other option would be before calling process call ( dynamically ) you can log the header as payload ( which is dynamic in nature in your case ) to see which particular process direct has been called.