Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CPI Receiver RFC Adapter IFlow Execution Failure

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create Iflow in CPI where receiver is RFC adapter.

I configured Cloud Connector with Type RFC which is in GREEN status.

BTP Cockpit --> Connectivity --> Cloud Connector is GREEN

BTP Cockpit --> Connectivity --> Destination is in GREEN I have used exact same Destination name in my RFC Receiver adapter in Iflow --> RFCDestination However after deploying my iflow while testing I am getting error --> CPI Error Log --> Message processing failed. Processing Time: 1 sec 816 ms Error Details com.sap.it.rt.adapter.rfc.exceptions.RFCLibraryException: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><rfc:Z_CALCULATOR_RASH.Exception xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><Name>Initialization of destination RFCDestination failed: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)</Name><Text>Initialization of destination RFCDestination failed: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)</Text><Message> <ID/> <Number/> </Message><Attributes> </Attributes></rfc:Z_CALCULATOR_RASH.Exception> Please help me to understand this error and find solution for the same.TIA,Rashmi
View Entire Topic
IvoVermeer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi rashmi.joshi4 ,

I think the cause is in the message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><rfc:Z_CALCULATOR_RASH.Exception xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><Name>Initialization of destination RFCDestination failed: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)</Name><Text>Initialization of destination RFCDestination failed: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)</Text><Message> <ID/> <Number/> </Message><Attributes> </Attributes></rfc:Z_CALCULATOR_RASH.Exception>

Please check the password of the user that is used to log onto the SAP system. You could be using an incorrect password or the user might be inactive or locked.

Kr.

Ivo

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mccoy_ivovermeer

Thanks for the reply.

I have already tested User and its working fine.

Just for testing purpose I exposed same FM as webservice and made call, it is working fine.

However, with RFC adapter only I am getting error.

Regards,

Rashmi