Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Event Mesh to Sales Order from S/4 Hana

former_member269988
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure an output from S / 4 Hana to the Event Mesh when I changed a Sales Order, however no message is sent to EM and dont I see any action in Daemon Abap (tcode Smdaemon).

I have configured changes in the business partner and it is working normally, sending messages to EM, only the sales order that does not.

Can you tell if there is any configuration besides SPRO-> SAP netweaver-> Enterprise Event Enablement that needs to be done? I have also tried to register in the BD50, BD81 and BD52 types of messages for sales order, but without success yet.

thanks

View Entire Topic
Tobias_Griebe
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Wilson,

did you check my blogpost about troubleshooting?

• Did you assign the required BuPa events to your channel
  • Is the channel active
  • Did you try with /nSWUE, Object Type=BUS1006 and check the log
  • Have you checked /nSWU3 that the basic configuration of your system is ok

Which S/4 release are you using?

Best Regards,
Tobias

former_member269988
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi tobias.griebe , Thanks for you reply.

Yes, i check this blog, but my process to Business partner it's working normally, the problem really is only in the trigger for sales order.

In topic subsctiption i try:

/BO/SalesOrder/*

/BO/SalesOrder/Changed

And my release is 1909

Tobias_Griebe
Advisor
Advisor

Hi wilson.akira,

in /nSWUE you can also simulate an SalesOrder event. Just use Business Object BUS2032. Please check the log afterwards.

Once I have seen the following issue, that the actual customizing differed from the 'SAP Object Type' in the table BEH_I_EVENT:

check in maintenance view V_BODEF.

Change the entries as shown below.

Current Value (example).

SAP Object Type SAP Representation Type SAP Object Representation

SALES ORDER BO BUS2032
SALES ORDER CL CL_SD_SALESORDER_WORKFLOW
SALES ORDER SOA 114

New Value.

SAP Object Type SAP Representation Type SAP Object Representation

SalesOrder BO BUS2032
SalesOrder CL CL_SD_SALESORDER_WORKFLOW
SalesOrder SOA 114

You can compare the field 'SAP Object Type' in the table BEH_I_EVENT and change the values in the view V_BODEF for fixing similar issues.

former_member269988
Participant
0 Kudos

tobias.griebe thank you so much, now is working. In /nSWE2 I had more than one configuration without a BOR Bus2032 receiver and this input and i change the V_BODEF as you reported (removing duplicates).

Thanks