cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IRPA Clout Factory Error: "sap_ipa_00023 this tenant is in maintenance mode please wait.."

vishal
Contributor

Hello Experts !!

Looking for some help,.. when I try opening SAP IRPA Cloud Studio URL, I get error message of "SAP IRPA Cloud Studio Error : sap_ipa_00023: this tenant is in maintenance mode. please wait while we are working on it."

I thought this is temporary and waited for few days but issue continues. Also noticed my colleague facing same issue, is it something across all SAP iRPA tenants?. Can anyone please guide

FYI I have recently extended my BTP trail account, able to login to other instances like Launchpad / Workflow Mgmt but having error only with iRPA..

Hi chaitanyapriya.puvvada , requesting your help here please..

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Rathi

vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Has anyone else also faced this issue. Looking for some direction here..

carina0101
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

It happened to me, but when I press the "Log out" option and log in again, it asks me for username and pass and I can log ok.

Best, Carina.-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

vishalrathi21

Are you trying to access the IRPA tenant from Trial account or Production account ?
vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chaitanyapriya.puvvada ,

This is Trial Account that am trying to access. Can you please suggest how long it will take to get issue resolved.

Regards,

Vishal Rathi

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Recently we had downtimes in Eu10 data center.But according to you the tenant is maintenance mode since many days.

Can you let me know in which data center is your trial account?

vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello chaitanyapriya.puvvada ,

Below are trial account details..

• Provider: AWS
  • Region: US East (VA)

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Rathi

vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello chaitanyapriya.puvvada ,

Are you able to identify the cause of this, else if needed please can you guide me if any ticket needs to be logged. Thanks

Regards,

Vishal Rathi