Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JAm on Android

fred_verheul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've installed the Successfactors app on my Android device but when I try to start the app I first have to activate it. Since I'm not using it in a company setting, I opted for the other way (instead of waiting for an email with activation link).

So I was instructed to go to SAP Jam, and go to Account --> Mobile setup and enter an activation code.

My problem: on SAP Jam (cubetree...) I can navigate to Account, but there I only have the options Email, Language and Trash. I'm logging on to my 'extranet' account, which is what I want to use the Android app for.

So: is there a way to use this app?

Thanks...

Fred

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I get mobile setup for my non-SAP Jam account but not for my SAP extranet account. And once the mobile app is set up for my non-SAP account that doesn't allow me to access the groups on my SAP extranet account. I guess that makes sense, but it is certainly inconvenient in this case.

If only I could move all my groups to my external account, but I don't know a way to do that...

gpohansen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Steve, same or similar problem on my Android? Did you find a solution anyway ?

Regards

Werner

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, nothing new from me, sadly. I've given up...

Steve.