cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO 7.5 SP Update from SP11 to Latest Pack - Deprecated Features and Interface Testing

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Good Morning.

Wanted to know what is the latest SP available for SAP PO 7.5 Single Stack , and where can I check ?

At present , we are on SAP PO 7.5 SP11 and want to get it updated to latest pack.

Are there any deprecated features in the latest support pack , I mean which supports in SP11 but not in latest pack ?

Want to make sure , All the interfaces that are working in SP11 are works file in latest SP.

1) Along with Readiness check - 817920 - XI/PI/AEX Readiness Check 3.0/7.0, 7.1, 7.3, 7.31, 7.4, 7.5 - SAP for Me as mentioned here , what else we need to check to make sure all the interfaces are working?

2) we have Java proxies that are being used for some years now , does it get effected by updating to latest SP ?

3) Do we conduct testing the interfaces for each adapter type ?

4) We are using also using Java mappings , I hope these does not get effected for by SP update.

Thanks

Sai

View Entire Topic
kottiyil_ramnath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Release Notes: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_NETWEAVER_750/825e9222e7ad4fe1988c6cc600bda779/1b1f1c6e3de24c37899e236...

Yes, there are few changes. For example

1. Basic Auth in AS2 does not work without adding a new parameter in module bean.
2. If you intend to upgrade XI3RDPARTY component. then old SQL connections will not work anymore.

You can check the release notes starting from SP12 (2627779 - Release Note for Netweaver 7.50 SPS12) all the way till SP27 to understand what all changes were made, Do a case study and then do the upgrade. Thanks,

Regards,

Ramnath