cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO BPM Mail functionality

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using BPM mail functionality in AIP Interface, for user interactive form approval.

Requirement:

RFC triggered from SAP ECC reaches BPM to trigger mail to user for interactive form approval.

There are totally 4 phases, and in each phase mail is generated to user for approval.

Once user received mail, user have to open PDF(interactive form) attachment enclosed in mail and then they provide comments and approve it.

Finally user approval details stored back in ECC.

User Facing Issues:

1. One of the user is receiving mail, but PDF(interactive form) attachment is not present in same mail. The same when checked in (abc)mail sent items PDF attachment is present to that particular user.

2. Another user while approving offline interactive form for the first time, user receiving mail like" The offline form that you submitted was not processed because it has already been submitted. A form can only be submitted once**". As checked same in SAP PO system there is no error logs found.

Can anyone kindly help me to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

TCS Support

alex_bundschuh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would propose to raise an incident ticket

Alex

View Entire Topic
former_member189925
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the description that you have provided, kindly refer to the below link and check if the configuration for the attachments are maintained correctly

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/e4/32ff7865fa483dba3686160f5c6dd0/content.htm?no_cache...

Since the issue is with some specific user user, can you please check if their was any personalization is set or not.

2085459 - Clearing personalization in Enterprise Portal

Regards

Santarshi