cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Process Automation: Automations failing depending on desktop agent

Hi all,

I have an existing automation that has been tested on my end and works. The agent version for the automation is 2.0.25, and locally my agent is also 2.0.25. However, when I upgraded to 2.0.26, this automation fails. In addition, a colleague who is using 2.0.26 attempted to run the automation on his end and it failed. I then downgraded my agent to 2.0.25 and the automation runs successfully again.

In the reverse situation, this same colleague who was using 2.0.26 was able to run a separate automation for web scraping successfully, but I am unable to replicate this automation.

Is there any information on how the agents affect the automation?

Best,

Declan

View Entire Topic
JonasBert
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear declanlee,

There is a compatibility matrix available:

https://help.sap.com/docs/IRPA/6b9c8e86a0be43539b670de962834562/76f55fd949cc49758cef8dd48928515c.htm...

Have you tried changing the cloud SDK version?
Not sure if this will help as it seems they are compatible

Good luck,

Jonas

0 Kudos

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for the reply. We did changing the agent version in project properties as you suggested as well but it did not affect anything.

Best regards,

Declan

JonasBert
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear declanlee,

Hmm.. not sure what to do now.

Maybe you can also try to change the SDK version so it corresponds with the desktop agent version used:

Hope this helps..

KR,
Jonas

0 Kudos

Hi Jonas, thanks for the replies so far. I'll look into these solutions soon but for now since the project works with 2.0.25 we will be wrapping it up. I do appreciate your help!