cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP RPA - SAP Logon Capture Error

Hi, I am trying to capturing sap gui login window but I am getting an error like that 'object reference not set to an instance of an object'. I also added the SAP GUI library to my project and clicked the refresh button but it doesn't recognize my page. You can see the error from the below image.

chandrasekarK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi serdar_yazici35,

I am also facing the same issue. I am unable to capture any applications. I have unistalled and reinstalled my appilications and also Resetted my lap. But the issue still persist. Can you please help with this issue by detailing how you solved it i.e Not running in administrator mode.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrasekar K

sugandhan1122
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same issue. I cant capture the logon screen

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for my late answer. When I deactivate the administrator mode, I can capture the all sap gui pages. Did you activate the sap gui scripting in your project ?

View Entire Topic
MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Serdar, have you tried the steps in the tutorial: https://blogs.sap.com/2020/01/21/sap-intelligent-rpa-how-to-capture-sap-logon-and-sap-gui/ ? Maybe it can help you cross reference your project.

Otherwise let us know and we'll take a closer look.

All the best!

Hi Maiara, thanks for your answer. I solved the problem myself. The problem is happening because of the run application in administrator mode. Do not run Desktop Studio in administrator mode.

0 Kudos

Hi i have the same problem, when i try to capture sap login ...

version