cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Subscription Billing environments (DEV, QAS, PRD)

cadiraca
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hey SAP Experts.

I'm a technical guy in charge of BTP.  I've been reading documentation about how to run the "installation/deploy" of SAP subscription billing solution using the booster or following the manual steps (PRD).  Here my doubt is about the environments, this solution must be deploy one per environments? DEV, QAS and PRD? It's not clear for me if this is needed, I mean, make sense to have one installation per system.  am I right? where can I find more information about it?

Thanks a mill.

View Entire Topic
EmanuelGraves
Explorer
When it comes to deploying SAP solutions, including subscription billing solutions, it's common practice to have separate environments for development (DEV), quality assurance (QAS), and production (PRD). This separation helps ensure proper testing, validation, and stability before deploying changes to the production environment. Having separate environments helps maintain a controlled and predictable deployment process, reduces the risk of introducing errors or issues into production, and provides a clear separation of concerns between development, testing, and production activities. Additionally, you may find community forums, SAP support resources, or consulting services helpful for specific deployment scenarios or challenges.