cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap ui5 application is working in SAP BTP in one id but deployment is not happening in one id

0 Kudos

Sap ui5 application is working in SAP BTP in one id but deployment is not happening in one id Hi Team, There has been two statements: . Sap ui5 application is working in SAP BTP in one id but deployment is not happening in one id It is building in one workspace but in the second id the "Create Project from Template" is not loading up even if I run the Wizard: Open Template Wizard". Need help in both build, deployment too. Thanks Kaushik SAP EP

View Entire Topic
enric101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked your logs and it seems that the deploy are correct, but you need to check if the aplicacion is deployed in the repository in the tab instances.

Then you can see the application in your SAP BTP Launchpad or with accessing directly to managed appRouter https://blogs.sap.com/2021/05/17/sap-tech-bytes-faq-managed-approuter-vs.-standalone-approuter/

Take in consideration that some times if the application ID is long the aplication not appears in the SAP BTP launchpad.

Regards

0 Kudos

I need one help. Can you tell the reason code is getting deployed in kaushiba@in.ibm.com but not in kaushik.banerjee@kraftheinz.com? Can you tell correct way to delete the deployment id? Can you check the dev_fiori space, launchpad service in ibm id? Kindly help. Thanks Kaushik

0 Kudos

Error: could not build the MTA project: could not execute the "make -f Makefile_20210928094448.mta p=cf mtar= strict=true

getting error in new project creation