cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5 binding path features

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently looking for information regarding the features available in sapui5 binding paths. When looking at https://sapui5.netweaver.ondemand.com/sdk/#docs/guide/BindingElements.html (the master details example) it looks like there is support for index based access in json arrays but haven't found any official statement in the documentation. Also a thing that would be very useful IMHO is some kind of pattern matching support (like ant path patterns or like globbing in unix shells) in binding paths to access for instance nested content for a unknown key. Are there any plans for supporting such functionality? Regarding the current syntax for model access (model name followed by '>') there has to be some support already available. Would also be cool if the documentation gets improved to explain the supported features better.

Best regards,

Tobias

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i'm a experienced Sap dev but a noob noob SAPUI5 dev, so i'm facing a lot of problem regarding SAPUI5, even with a lot of examples. Here is my Problem :

I retrieved values from the getSelectedContextPaths()....

i want to get the value of an element in one of the array line :

1. "SelectedPath ": Array[2]

1. 0: "/Unassigned_TransactionsSet(Mandt='300',ErpCode='PM6_600 - SAP CEP',InvoiceId='6300002499',InvoiceItemId='2')"
    2. 1: "/Unassigned_TransactionsSet(Mandt='300',ErpCode='PM6_600 - SAP CEP',InvoiceId='6300002500',InvoiceItemId='3')"

But i don"t know how to do this . Please Help !

Regards

Laurent

sohailkhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

did you get the answer please share with me also