cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5: Smart Variant Management Properties are not working ( defaultVariantKey, showShare )

Hello Experts,

We are building the application with Smart filter, Smart Table and Smart Variant management (sap.ui.comp.smartvariants.SmartVariantManagement). We are using Page Variant Management where we are trying to set few properties but there is no effect in the output.

• defaultVariantKey = "<<Custom_variant_name>>" -> No Effect in output
  • showShare = "false" -> No Effect in output, the output still shows the public ( Öffentlich ) checkbox

Please find the code snippet for your reference.

Output

defaultVariantkey

The variant management takes the variant which as been set as standard in the variant management screen and it doesn't respect the property defaultVariantkey

showShare

Eventhough the property is set as false, still the public ( Öffentlich ) checkbox is showed.

It will be really helpful for the expert solution.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

Dineshkumar

fgalastri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello dineshkumar.kothandaraman,

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution for this issue ?

Regards,

Fabiano.

NizareDamoumat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same issue. The property "showShare" doesn't hide the Public checkbox for Smart Variant Management Control.

fgalastri2 dineshkumar.kothandaraman Did you find a solution for that issue ?

Regards,

Nizare

0 Kudos

Hi everyone, did you find solution to this ?

david_bizer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you using your app in productive?

If you want to limit public/sharing option, then you could configure the flexibility services only for USER layer. This should disable the sharing functionality for variant management.

sap.ui.getCore().getConfiguration().applySettings({
          flexibilityServices: [{ "connector": "PersonalizationConnector", layers: ["USER"] }]
        });
0 Kudos

Hello David Bizer. For me your solution does not work. Is there anoter soulution for this issue? 🙂

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)