cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen capturing in Cloud Studio (on MacOS using Chrome)

RBETRICH
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i`m trying to leverage a browser based development environment für irpa using cloud studio on macOS.

so i`ve installed the irpa chrome extension and made some first steps in regards to screen capturing of a web application ( using chrome or firefox for the recording ).

Unfortunatly the list of applications is empty while on a windows environment there will apprear some entries ( i`ve turned on all avaliable technologies under the filter area)

so is this a valid scenario (using cloud studio in chrome on MacOS for browser based applications - without a proper desktop agent ) or has cloud studio still some dependencies to the desktop agent ( which is only available for windows-clients and therefore the empty list is a good indicator ).

Unfortunatly in the online documentation for cloud studio there is not really an existing prerequisites section and even in smp notes knowledge base i cannot find an entry for that.

So i hope there is someone who can answer that question.

Kind regards,

Rainer

View Entire Topic
Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Development of BOTS in Cloud Studio on MacOS is not possible.

Cloud studio has dependecy with Desktop Agent ,which can't be installed on MacOS yet.

It is planned for furture release.

Regards,

Priya

RBETRICH
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for pointing this out... that was my assumption / experience... but it was not clear to me.

what's the time frame to get that? I haven`t seen an item in the roadmap for that? so are we talking about weeks, months or even years or still not planned?

Thanks for your response.

Best regards,

Rainer