Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDI Flowgraph does not load Virtual Table columns

sele_eh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am having difficulties loading column information from within a hdbflowgraph.

Current setup:
Database connection within Business Application Studio established (bound the appropriate hdi container)
UPS Service is bound as well

The flowgraph does recognize the virtual table I'm trying to access. But does not load its columns:

While opening the metadataview from within the flowgraph however, the appropriate table does load and data is available:

Any suggestions what might cause this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance

gregorw
Active Contributor

I would suggest to tag your question also with HANA Cloud. BAS is only the development environment.

Afsal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi sele_eh,

I'm experiencing a similar problem. I've connected the database using the service key, but when attempting to set up the data source, none of the tables have loaded under HANA object.

I hope you found a solution for the same

View Entire Topic
venkat_madireddi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Severin,

Which database you are connecting to and which SDI adapter you are using ?

Once you login into BAS , make sure you logged into the cloud foundry , select the ORG and SPACE correctly .

You can also look into the browser debugger/Chrome development tool - Network tab, this can probably show any additional errors .

Please log an SAP ticket with the details for HAN-BAS-EIM component , SAP product support will look into this issue

Thanks

Venkat

sele_eh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

I followed your suggestion in looking into the debugger and this error popped up every time I tried to load any Virtual Table:

The ORG and Space are selected properly.

The same error appears while using WebIDE.
Any suggestions?
So far I have not opened a Ticket, but will do so shortly.

Thanks,
Lennart

AndrewJabbitt
Participant

Hi Lennart,

I am a colleague of Naren, who commented above that we are seeing exactly the same behaviour.

I'm just confirming:

1. that we also see the same errors (they say a problem shared is a problem halved!), and that
  2. I have raised a question via the following email address (which was provided to me by a SAP support agent): cpitrialfeedback@sap.com

Please let us know on this thread if you solve the issue and we will surely do the same.

Regards,

Andrew

sele_eh
Explorer

Hi Andrew,

just to let you know:
the error is being worked on and you might also want to follow this note:
https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/3147152

Best regards,
Lennart

pepl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi! From the note I see it was only fixed in Cloud. How about XSA? In which revision can we expect it? Thanks!

pepl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Oh just found it in another note: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/3212481

Afsal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, the notes were not available when I checked today.