cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share module nativescript doesnt exist in share scoped default

Facundo_Quevedo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts, I'm encountering the following issue when updating my app after implementing the following NativeScript plugin @nativescript-community/audio.WhatsApp Image 2024-03-27 at 2.14.47 PM.jpeg

Also when i try update the app a again i have the next error message.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-27 at 2.34.10 PM.jpeg

View Entire Topic
Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you running your MDK project (metadata definitions) in SAP Mobile Services client available on public store? Or in a branded client built using MDK SDK or Cloud build service?

If you are running your project in public store client, the error about shared module doesn't exist in shared scope default is expected as the public store client has no knowledge of the NS plugin you are referencing in your MDK metadata project. You would need to create a branded client either via MDK SDK or Cloud Build Service.

Facundo_Quevedo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra sorry for the late response, i´m running the client in sap mobile services. When i tried to create a branded client via mdk sdk the application dosent update to the latest version

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Could you clarify what did you mean? "When i tried to create a branded client via mdk sdk the application dosent update to the latest version".

Were you not able to see app update on the client? Pls. follow this tutorial on how to list NS plugin in .mdkproject.

Facundo_Quevedo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, I can't see the update on the client side, and I followed the tutorial, but it doesn't seem to work

Facundo_Quevedo_0-1712254599557.png