cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping point not determining through IDoc

Junaidshaik284
Participant
0 Kudos

it is not redetermining the shipping point correctly through edi interface idoc and when we create sales order item manually It is determining shipping point correctly and it is picking proposed shipping point based on combination plant, group, shipping conditon in olv2 tcode and is there any user exit to write the logic to populate it correct shipping point . I checked in debugging It is picking up from the standard SAP and how to find that where this value is coming from and any user exit, enhancement is there tell me

I want to know that where vbap data is coming from and vbak-vstel in enhancement and I checked in debugging but i have not found and please help me

View Entire Topic
jack_graus2
Active Contributor

What IDOC are you using? If it is the ORDERS IDOC with process code ORDE then that IDOC is being posted by batch input and transaction VA01 which should be comparable to creating the sales order manually. You can check this by processing the IDOC in foreground.

That is possible by transaction WE19 -> Inbound -> In foreground.

Or by transaction BD87 -> Restrict and process -> Unflag 'Background Processing' -> Edit -> Process -> Foreground processing.

Junaidshaik284
Participant
0 Kudos

It is processed successfully so we can't do like that and If it failure idoc or warning one only that workin