Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT Central finance data replication using RFC commutation

john_pj30
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,
Can anyone let me know how the data is passed from SAP SLT to the target system when the connection is based on RFC Communication? I was trying to technically understand how the data was being replicated to the CFIN system from the source system using SLT.

I found out that there are function modules responsible for posting data into CFIN (e.g., FINS_CFIN_AC_DOC_GENERATE_BULK, FINS_CFIN_CO_CENTRAL_POSTING, etc.), but these function modules are not remote-enabled. I read in a blog that the MWB (Migration Workbench) object holds the rules that transform the data from the table-based structures on the source system into the remote function module interface of the central finance system.

I want to know how the data is finally passed to functions such as FINS_CFIN_AC_DOC_GENERATE_BULK from SLT, which then posts the data into CFIN ?

Regards,
John

View Entire Topic
Andrey_M
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

SLT generates 3 function module for replication process.
OLI module - remote FM that is created on source system
OLC module - situated in central control system
OLO module - remote FM is created on target system.
The replication process run OLC module, that first remotely call OLI to read the data from source, then remotely call OLO module and transfer data there. OLO module calls the cFIN function module, that post incoming data into corresponding tables

john_pj30
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks a lot