cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Download for openSAP Course - What's new with Bot Building in SAP Intelligent RPA 2.0

rony_zamor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I am currently taking the course What's new with Bot Building in SAP Intelligent RPA 2.0 and I need to download the software Desktop Agent and Desktop Studio.

My first questions is where can I find the download package for the Desktop Agent and Desktop Studio and my second question is which version of the software should I download to be able to do the demo for this course.

Thank you for your assistance!

View Entire Topic
vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go with latest version of Desktop Agent and Studio as these are backword compatible.

Also pls look at inputs here - https://answers.sap.com/answers/13737500/view.html

Regards

Vishal Rathi

rony_zamor
Explorer

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for your assistance,

my only concerns is that in the https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/#cloud I only have the option to download the SAP Desktop Agent 3

sap-process-automation-3.7.41.exe

I successfully downloaded the SAP Desktop Agent 3 but could you please let me know where can I download the Desktop Studio latest version. The Desktop Studio is not part of the installation package of SAP Desktop Agent 3.

Thank you

vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rony.zamor,

Cloud Studio is the go-forward tool recommended by SAP (instead of Desktop Studio), moreover all actions of Desktop Studio are possible (even with much more features available) in Cloud Studio. Hence would suggest using Cloud Studio instead of Desktop Studio..

For any particular reason you cannot go ahead without Desktop Studio, please have a look at steps and roadmap here and try installing SAP IRPA 2.0 components (including Desktop Studio)

Regards,

Vishal Rathi

rony_zamor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Vishal for the information you've shared.

I will have to drop out the course for now because the SAP IRPA 2.0 components is currently not available to download in the Software Download.

I will try again in couple months to see if there is any changes.

Rony