Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacked Bar chart with totals?

chandrasekhar6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I created the Stacked bar chart with totals using as below SAP blog,

https://blogs.sap.com/2019/02/22/displaying-sum-or-total-on-top-of-a-stacked-column-chart-in-webi/

I have created successfully, but while exporting into Excel then 2 charts are showing different places, please help on this.

mhmohammed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Because it's a workaround using 2 charts (one overlapped on top of the other), I'm pretty sure it's by design, when you download it to Excel, it will show up as 2 different charts in Excel. There may be no workaround to download it to Excel and make it look like 1 Chart, unless you want to download to PDF and take a snapshot.

Thanks,
M Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vishalakshmi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

you mentioned an issue when exporting the chart into Excel where the two charts are showing in different places. To address this problem, here are some steps you can take:

• Make sure that the charts are properly aligned and positioned within the Webi report before exporting. Verify that both charts are in the same section of the report and that they are overlapping as intended.
  • If possible, consider combining the two charts into a single chart within the Webi report. This can help ensure that both charts stay together when exported to Excel.
  • You might want to group the charts together in Webi. In the report layout, select both charts, right-click, and look for options related to grouping or aligning objects. This can help maintain their relative positions during export.
  • When exporting to Excel, review the export settings. Ensure that you are exporting the entire report section containing the charts and not just individual objects. The export settings can vary depending on the version of Webi you are using.
  • After exporting to Excel, you may need to adjust the position and alignment of the charts manually within Excel to ensure they are in the desired location.
  • Before finalizing the report and exporting it, perform a preview or test export to Excel to check if the charts are correctly positioned.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.