Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training the SAP AI Model with SAP Help Documents

santhosini_K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement for building a chatbot that is trained with SAP Internal Help document.

I have a parent link and in turn the parent link navigates to various sub links.

We want our AI model to be trained with all the data available from the parent link and the sub links.

How can we achieve this ? is there an out of the box integration techniques available for this purpose ?

Thanks,

Santhosini

View Entire Topic
cnay
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosini

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve.

Is your aim to have Joule embedded into one SAP solution with the possibility to answer questions based on SAP Help document? If so, the information retrieval pattern based on SAP Help document will be delivered by EOY as a platform capability. There will be no need for specific training.

santhosini_K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christine ,

Thank you for your response!

Let me explain a bit more about my requirement.

We have an internal requirement where in we are trying to build a chatbot that acts as an expert advisor for one particular topic in the solution area. e.g SAP Commerce Cloud

I understand ,

I can either use Joule for this purpose Or I can build my own custom application

1. Incase I go with using Joule for this purpose , I want to understand this - The capability of retrieval based on SAP Help document would work for all solution areas ? say SAP Commerce Cloud ?

2. If I want to roll out this chat bot to external users ( Customers ) , then I may have to go for a custom application that would read all the sap help document on a particular topic and answer specific questions related to the topic . What approach of would you suggest for this one in terms of building the dataset and training the model?

Thanks in advance!

cnay
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Santhosini,
cnay
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello, The information retrieval pattern based on SAP Help document will be enabled as soon as the corresponding SAP cloud solution goes live with Joule. At the moment, SAP Commerce Cloud doesn't embed Joule. Unfunately, we don't provide any guidance for building your own chatbot to customers, as this is not part of our strategy. Best Christine.