cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger a 2nd Sync interface and continue the first after response from 2nd is received via SAP BPM

joel_langoyan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As title says, I am looking into a similar process of how can CPI could have external calls in between a single integration scenario but from perspective of PI/PO if it is even possible using BPM in NWDS. I have mention though that I do not have experience with BPM I am not if it is exactly the one needed to be setup.

Below diagram shows one scenario we have. Basically the 2nd interface is the steps 2 and 3. Reason for having a second interface to get token from the Auth API. Auth API requires xml request payload that is to be signed and encrypted and decrypt the response which has the token. As I understand, the requirement for the Auth API is not possible for standard OAuth configuration in the REST receiver channel.

If possible, please provide some guiding steps to achieve. Any input is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Joel

View Entire Topic
krist0v
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry Joel, I was asking if your requirement could be met with a REST lookup performed in your interface mapping (this is possible in PO, but I'm not sure it is for CPI)

Xtof

joel_langoyan
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not referring to doing rest lookup in message mapping when I mentioned about external calls in CPI.