cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typical question during initial connection ERP and CPI (authentification)

DLange
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear community,

currently I am connecting an ERP with the CPI. Context of this setup is to send data from ERP via CPI to C4C. For basic authentication I am using my S-User which has assigned the "MessagingSend" role in BTP. BTP account is on feature set A. Certificate in STRUST is currently a self signed. SSL will be used to create connection (SM59 setting).

1. When I do a "ping" test via SM59 I am getting HTTP Code 200 back but response from CPI is an logon screen.

2. When I use the report "RCOD_CHECK_E2E_CONNECTIVITY" I am getting an error regarding non trusted certificate. For sure I imported the whole certificate chain of the CPI instance into the client standard node in STRUST already.

3. When I call the CPI from my local PC via POSTMAN with basic authentication I have no problems. iFlow will be called and will fail (I am sending an empty request) but I can see that iFlow will be called.

What puzzle piece is missing or what did I oversee?

Thanks

Best regards

DL

View Entire Topic
DLange
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok I was able to resolve the problem.

1. Report was using Anonymus node from STRUST

2. I was using wrong link therefore ERP was not calling the iflows. ERP called the front end of the CPI

CPI front end link: .......it-cpi005.cfapps.eu20.hana.ondemand.com

CPI iFlow links: .it-cpi005-rt.cfapps.eu20.hana.ondemand.com

So authorization with the "technical user" from process integration is working as well.

Thanks

Best regards

DL