cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updateing a currency conversion table

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am writing this questions due to some problems I am having in reference to the updates of the currency tables.

I have been researching and supposetly when you create a table that can be sheudled a "View more" link should appear in the data source column, when looking from the currency conversion tab.

Once you click on that link you would then access the scheudeling settings, which would allow me to scheudle currency data updates.

However, when i created the currency conversion table with data imported from SAP BPC the option "View more" in the data source column did not appeear.

Does this has something to do with how I am creating the currency table or with the connection to BPC?

I would really appreciate it if you could explain me how to create a currency conversion table imported from SAP BPC that can be scheduled or regulary updated, so that I have acces to the "View more" link and schuedle updates.

I attach a screenshot of what I am seeing right now.

former_member34
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you are new here, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with our Q&A Tutorial: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bt1juWUUM

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi pigod,

Seems it's related to import rate from BPC, as a workaround for now, you may create BW query on BPC rate cube in BW, and then you can use import rate from BW with which you can schedule.

Best regards, William