cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When use WEBIDE, after I change the endpoint of cloud foundry, I cannot run the applcation correct.

former_member624832
Participant
0 Kudos

i create a application based on CAP.

for my trial account destory, so i create a new account new subaccount and new endpoint.

I change the project setting "Cloud Foundry", to set my new endpoint.

then i run srv again and build db again.

However, i can not run the application correct.

it shows the error message 404, it seems that the url is not correct, it still use the old endpoint information.

How can I handle this problem by WEBIDE?

mariusobert
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Can you please provide more details (like the code you want to run, the exact error message etc)?

former_member624832
Participant
0 Kudos

it shows error message: 404,Requested route does not exist.

It seems that after I change the CF endpoint, run srv again, this url not change to new one.

And I find this URL in mta.yaml for srv_api using "~{url}". At cloud cockpit, I find that service instance for xsuaa, its url information in destination not change to new one;

So after I change the url in mat.yaml to new one which generated after I run srv again. But this is a absolute url, it seems not a good way to solve this problem.

mariusobert
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Did you already try to "build" and "deploy" the app (vs "running" it)?

I'd be curious if this works

View Entire Topic
mariusobert
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if I understand your issue correctly, but I'll try to help 🙂

In the Web IDE, you can define a CF target on a global level (default for all projects) and on a project level. Please make sure that you also updated the CF endpoint for your project (right-click on your project -> "project" -> "project settings" -> Select "Cloud Foundry" in the new screen)

former_member624832
Participant
0 Kudos

acctually, I changed endpoint as you said before, but it still not works.