cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESTful Programming Model - Behaviour Implementation

Hi experts,

I'm new in RAP and after reading the official SAP documentation (v.15.05.2020) and several other blogs cannot find answer for some questions:

1.- Is there any way to influence the Orchestration Framework layer at the time of determination of Data Source? If I understoond correctly this is triggered at the time of Query Request when pushing button GO in the attached screenshot.

2.- How factory and static actions work? I couldn't find any proper example of its implementation or the workflow behind.

3.- How actions can be initially displayed as enabled if they are not supposed to work with instances but with the whole entity? Meaning that dynamic action control by using features is not relevant in this case (same way that Create operation is enabled). Is it possible to define status features for an action in that way (static)?

4.- Can the behaviour implementation for Create operation be triggered directly (just at the time of pushing the button) without going to the secondary page where save and cancel buttons determine if the operation goes on or not? The idea is to create directly several instances of the entity at the time of performing such creation operation.

5.- The radiobutton for selecting a row in the table can be disabled by using UI annotations or how should be the correct way?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abapforgeeks
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, please try the below thread for point 1:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/467996/how-can-i-populate-fiori-elements-list-report-data.html

For the remaining, even I am intersted find out the reasons/answers.