cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reusable nested Component with multiple OData service - problems with Cached OData

former_member524685
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There are multiple roles (e.g. Supplier, Customer, Vendor) which can be selected by user of my parent Component (selecting roles within the app).

Each role has a dedicated OData service for every module (nested Component) contained in my parent Component.

Supplier_xxx

Customer_xxx

Vendor_xxx

Issue:-

opening a module e.g. xxx for an initial role say Supplier, Component xxx gets loaded & OData service Supplier_xxx gets called perfectly.

then, going back to Home & changing the role to Vendor, & loading the same module xxx, router just directs to the previously loaded Component xxx with cached OData.

What I need:-

1.) make a fresh call for OData from Vendor's OData service on loading of Component xxx for Vendor.

2.) I need a mechanism to synchronize cached OData (from different services) as per the current selected role.

P.S. I am using Component Based Routing approach.

former_member524685
Participant
0 Kudos

NOTE:-

1.) App has to run both on stand alone & FLP.

2.) I am not talking about pfcg roles. Above mentioned are functional roles for the already authorized user.

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by fresh call for odata? and again u r saying u want the mechanism to synchromize cached odata between differne services waht does it mean?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rohit_singhal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

For your first issue, you could try adding additional logic in your controller, where the selected role is also checked, and based on the selected role + action, appropriate component routing is done.

Do let me know if this resolves your issue.

Best Regards,

Rohit

Answers (0)