Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC - SAP Analytical Cloud Naming Convention

jakobflaman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

just started to work with SAC and now i am looking for some best practice for the "SAC Naming convention" and "SAC Developer Guidelines". Already looked in the Blog part and didnt find anything. Not sure to do myself a guideline or to start a wiki….Thx in advance for some feedback, its not a small amount of work 🙂

regards

Jakob

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

Hello Jakob - is this in regards to the SAP Developer Handbook for SAP Analytics Designer at https://www.sapanalytics.cloud/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/DeveloperHandbookSACAnalyticsDesigner.pdf ?

What is the scope of what you are looking for?

Krishna_Prasad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

Even I am looking for "SAC Naming convention" . In case you managed to create a document then kindly share it .

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jakobflaman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

peter.kreutlein Thx for the fast clearifing and hint. Just opened and check your proposal, its realy helpfull. What i was hoping to find some places, where its describes "Best Pratice" like If you use your own Namespace and starts with "Z...…." . I am just thinking about new aspects of "freedom" :))))

jakobflaman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

tammy.powlas3 Thx for the fast clearifing. Just opened and check the

"SAP Developer Handbook for SAP Analytics Designer". Its a realy cool document to clarify aspects of developing in SAC. Its more a manual style. What i was looking for is more a traditionel "handy" way of "SAC Naming convention" like "ABAP Naming convention or Guidelines" e.g.

SeerOfSig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

I'm not aware of any naming convention documents or wiki's from within SAP. Perhaps some of the consultants on this forum can provide their experience.

There are a few caveats to keep in mind when creating a naming convention for your projects, see my previous answer regarding this: https://answers.sap.com/questions/13040598/sac-naming-convention.html