Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC System Overview

SayedZubair
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Any idea how System Overview gives details on Dependent Stories on SAC Models? I had a check and could see both these details are coming from same "Resource" model and from same fields like Object Name, Object Id etc. But it is not clear how it shows the stories dependent on a model is extracted. Tried to have a check on the build of this report but not clear. Any idea how these dependent details are extracted from the same model and same field?

Regards,

Sayed Zubair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SayedZubair
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I found some update. Hope this helps you too.

You can achieve this by combining RESOURCE Model and SAC_PERFORMANCE_E2E Model (Defining a join on Object Full Id and Object Id fields)

Regards,

Sayed Zubair

sandip_kumar003
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, you need to know the ID of the model, Simply click on the model and copy the

model id and then you need to search in system overview.

Here model id starts with "CAI.........."

Go to:

Now search in the system overview

Best Regards,

Sandip Kumar.

SayedZubair
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Thanks for the response. Yes, this is there. But I am looking for a way where I get the details of multiple models and their dependent stories in one single report(Ex: Many models that are part of one set of Business Lines)

Regards,

Sayed

sandip_kumar003
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you can get some Ideas from the System overview analytic application because there is a lot of

sections that can be used to create a report according to the need.

Best Regards,

Sandip Kumar.