cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analytical Application Feed.Colour purpose and usage.

0 Kudos

I am currently working on a Stacked Bar/Column chart in an analytical application. I have a requirement to pass a dimension in the color and I have implemented a dropdown that allows the selection of different dimensions. I am curious about the functionality of the Feed.color enumeration. Could someone please provide me with insights regarding the purpose and usage of Feed.color in SAP Analytical designer scripting?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pooja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

N1kh1l
Active Contributor

pooja.elangovan01

In context of chart when you are adding a measure you need to decide where it will be placed ( X axis, Y axis, Color or bubble width etc). This is decided by the feed parameter.

addMember(feed: Feed, structureMember: string | MeasureInfo | MemberInfo JSON, position?: integer): void

The above adds the structure member to the feed, at the specified position. If no position is specified, then the member is added at the end of the feed. Specify for the structure member either a measure member for a model with measures only or an account member for a model with accounts. When the structure member is a measure, it can be only added to Feed.ValueAxis, Feed.ValueAxis2, Feed.Color and Feed.bubbleWidth.

A very nice blog explains these options in detail which you can refer.

https://blogs.sap.com/2020/07/15/chart-and-feed-in-sap-analytics-cloud-analytics-designer/

Hope this helps !!

Please upvote/accept if this helps you.

Nikhil

Answers (0)