Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap analytics cloud conditional calculation scenario

sourav_roy83
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Here is a calculation scenario I have and I wonder how to achieve this in SAC Stories at the report level calculation .

Scenario-

I have a table which basically shows the -

current hour

Event Actual[whether the predicted event e.g- a machine may go down actually happened or not , contains 0 or 1 ] ,

Target Actual[ shows whether there is a prediction that at this point in time the machine may go down] ,

event_hour[when it may go down] ,

hour difference.

If the current hour has already passed then the difference will not be considered .

Requirement-

My requirement is as per the below table the earliest Taget event =1 is at 14:00 PM . so the value that should be displayed is 4 .

Problem -

If there is only one Predicted time for the entire day then I can easily calculate and show "next predicted down time is in 4 hours" but if I have multiple times predicted then it is simply adding up values and then showing me 11 hours .

I want - the earliest next predicted down time in X hours .

My Approach -

This is how I am trying to achieve and looks like I am having a complete brain fade with this one . Kindly help me out how to achieve this -

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mfoeken
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Perhaps you can share a small sample data set in CSV or Excel format so I can play with what's possible in SAP Analytics Cloud. Are you using a live connection or an import connection by the way?

Kind regards,

Martijn van Foeken | Interdobs