cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analytics Cloud - Voice Filter Feature in SAC Story

0 Kudos

For Filtering the result in Charts and Graphs present in SAC Story, we are using Page Filters.
Like we are selecting or deselecting page filter to visualize desired result.

Instead of clicking with mouse on filters, can we do these things with voice control via any API ?

Example:

As in Image below, all Customer are selected. To select only Audi, i have only click on Audi Check box with Mouse.
Instead of using mouse, if i say "Show results for only Audi" or "Only Select Audi in Customers" then some APIs can so these task. Is this possible ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mfoeken
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul,

This is not a feature that is available in SAP Analytics Cloud. Perhaps you can create your own custom widget which allows you to translate voice into text and apply this as a filter.

Kind regards,

Martijn van Foeken | Interdobs

0 Kudos

Hi Martijn,

Can you tell me steps to do these steps to create voice to text custom widgets. Share some tutorial reference. It will be great help.

Best Regards,
Mukul Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Do you know when the voice control for Search to Insight may be released?

Thanks,

Michel

mfoeken
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul, Michel,

Unfortunately, I don't.

Kind regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mfoeken
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul,

I don't have a specific reference to a tutorial for creating a custom widget for voice to text processing. For creating custom widgets in general you can check out the series of blogs by david.stocker. Here is a link to the first one.

https://blogs.sap.com/2020/01/27/your-first-sap-analytics-cloud-custom-widget-introduction/

Kind regards,

Thanks Martijn!!