Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BTP HANA Cloud instance not starting - HELP

azogiani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are experiencing issues with HANA Cloud instance in BTP today.

We are trying to start the HANA instance in SAP HANA Cloud Central and using CLI but we are not able to start the instance at the moment.

No errors are visible but in the chrome dev tools I can see that it does a GET request to get the instances and in the response there's statusDescription field which includes error message below (removed the ref GUID)

"Service broker error: Service broker hana-cloud failed with: Internal error [ref SOME_ID_HERE]"

This is our client's production system so it's quite urgent to get it up and running. Ticket is also on the way.

Any idea how to resolve this?

BR,

AZ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

azogiani
Explorer
0 Kudos

This seems to be resolved now.

azogiani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Got a response from SAP saying that there's ongoing infra issue on node eu10 and trying to resolve it.

AlexPJ
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

same error for us this morning with one instance that was stopped over the weekend. Our running SAP HANA Cloud instances are not affected.

Seems to be an issue with the HANA Cloud service broker (i.e. the framework/tool that manages the instance) and the not HANA Cloud itself. Only SAP support will be able to help. I opened a ticket with SAP support, too.

Best regards,

Alexander