cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BUILD access on BTP Free trial account

rohantiwari
Participant
0 Kudos

How to use SAP Build Apps and SAP Build Process Automation on SAP BTP FREE Trial account.

I am getting below errors :

• SAP BUILD APP
  1. To subscribe this application link an Identity Authentication tenant to the subaccount with the "Establish Trust" option. For more information: https://help.sap.com/viewer/65de2977205c403bbc107264b8eccf4b/Cloud/en-US/161f8f0cfac64c4fa2d973bc5f0... Error Code: 422
  2. I tried creating configuration in Trust Configuration , but unable to find any identity providers.
  • SAP Build Process Automation :
  1. I am getting 'Not subscribed' error for Web & Mobile applications
rohantiwari
Participant
0 Kudos

I understand SAP BUILD APP is not yet available for SAP BTP FREE Trial account, is it same for SAP Build Process Automation ?

RajPriya_05
Explorer

Hi Rohan

This was the same error I was getting. I assume you are trying to set up build apps manually which is a cumbersome process. Instead of manual try doing it through booster tab.

For using booster method, u need to first follow below steps:

• Remove build apps from subaccount Subscription
  • Remove build apps from your Subaccount Entitlement

Than you just need to click booster on Global account and Search SAP build apps as below and click on Start:

Also if you have multiple subaccount, after clicking on Start , it will ask you the subaccount for which you want Build apps subscription.

You will see that in next step automatically all the needed services and roles are assigned, and you will be able to see SAP build apps in your subscription of Subaccount

There is also a SAP link which can guide you a bit:
Booster: Automatic Configuration | SAP Help Portal

If you still get stuck somewhere, happy to help

Regards,

Raj Priya

rohantiwari
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj Priya,

I will follow the steps mentioned in SAP Help Portal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi er.rohan.tiwari

For SAP Build Apps if running the booster failed to establish the trust of IAS tenant, you should close the booster, go to "Trust configuration" and make sure that the custom IAS tenant is active. Then, you can run the booster again without any problem. See the manual steps here.

Regarding the availability in free tier/trial, both SAP Build Apps and SAP Build Process Automation are available in both landscapes. For SAP Build Process Automation see here for free trial and here for free tier.
All the best,
Maiara

rangam
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can register in https://build-sb1.eu10.build.cloud.sap/lobby for SAP Build Apps.

and for SAP Build RPA as well, check guided experience officel page.

I was having access SAP Build RPA in guided experience and it got expired now. attached screenshot for your reference about business use cases.

guided-experience.jpg

Regards,

Ranga

rohantiwari
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ranganath,

Thanks for the response, I think SAP Build Sandbox account is only valid for 30 days? i thought SAP BUILD on BTP Trial account is accessible for longer time. for now is it not possible to access these two services on BTP Free Trial account right?