Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Apps - Deployed HTML5 Web App

A_CrM
Associate
Associate

Hello,

I have been constantly having issues with SAP Build Apps deployed apps. Just a few weeks ago, my deployed apps were not working, I was getting the error "Internal Server Error - 500", saying that the GET request to the app destination had missing zone information.

Then, suddenly the apps started working, and were working properly for a couple of weeks. Now, I am getting again the "Internal Server Error", but with the following details:

Failed to exchange login token by an XSUAA token undefined

Does anyone know if there is an issue with the service?

Thanks.

JvdS
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm experiencing the same issues, i have sent an email with a support request to buildapps@sap.com

We will also create a support ticket.

Last time SAP suggested to enable IAS in Work Zone, maybe this blog is helpful for you: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-blog-posts/what-s-new-for-sap-build-apps-enhanced-fusion-d...

After the first time we encountered the internal server error regarding the missing zone info, we added the application to workzone and access to the app was restored by accessing it through there. Now the internal server error also appears over there, but now it states "completed with status 500 Failed to exchange login token by an XSUAA token undefined"

Please let me know if you have a solution for this problem.

samueljluist
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Hello JvdS, I am also experiencing exactly the same issue. Please, if a solution to this situation is found, document the response on this blog in a detailed manner.
JOSC_ITLAB
Participant
0 Kudos
I am also experiencing the exact same issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JOSC_ITLAB
Participant
0 Kudos

I am also experiencing the exact same issue.

Could you please provide some updates, when you are able to solve this issue?

Thanks for any hint to solve this issue.

BR,

Johannes