Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Process Automation Business Rules

monicaang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues

I have a business rule project in SBPA (it was before in Workflow management service). I reactivated all content and created even a new revision for the project.

The rule services are deployed, revision is new and still I get when trying to access per API a 404 error

https://spa-api-gateway-bpi-eu-prod.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/v2/rule-services

{ "timestamp": 1671469498696, "path": "/v2/rule-services", "status": 404, "error": "Not Found", "message": null, "requestId": "fefeb50d-171158"}

I have worked with BR Projects in Workflow Management service, this should be an easy exercise.

What is missing? Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Monica,

There is a slight change in the URL to consume the business rules in SAP Build Process Automation. The new URL as you also pointed out is : https://spa-api-gateway-bpi-eu-prod.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/public/rule/runtime/rest/v2/rule-s... where

The highlighted part is the new change in the rules runtime URL.
You need to update your destination and/or application code where you have would have called the business rules.

Here is the snapshot from my rest client:

Hope that helps.

monicaang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

Thank you very much. I have already tried with /public/rule/runtime/rest and it work indeed.

What confused my is that this URL is stated in API Business Hub as Sandbox URL. With this added to my new destination and workflow redeployment the workflow run correctly.

Best thanks for your clarification

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP team , can you please clarify if working set rule service end point available for SPA as on API Hub only revision end point is listed also but i can use working set end point via postman, end point URLs are not correct it took me lot of time to figure out that end point is changed until I came across this thread. Can API hub corrected with latest info and available end points ?

Thanks,

Siddharth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

To make this call in Postman what Authorization method is required? I am getting 401 while trying to fetch the CSRF token.

Thanks & Regards,

Rutuja.

monicaang
Explorer
0 Kudos

archana.shukla Archana can I have your advise here? Why it is working on the Sandbox URL as defined in API Business Hub , but with the productive URL is going in 404 not found? Is there any step that I forgot?

Thank you very much!

monicaang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Here also screenshot - Postman and Project Rule- the rule service is deployed, revision is correct, id also existing

monicaang
Explorer