cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Warehouse 7.4 SP5 incl. SAP Business Objects on SAP HANA - Lumira out of License in trial period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Lumira,SAP Predictive Analysis) is out ouf license during 30 day Trial period. Can anyone help to aktivate?

Regards,

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manfred_stein
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Stephan

As pointed out to David and Henrik in the later posts, we have refreshed the solution with new trial license keys, whoever starts a new instance should get the right license period for all components in both backend and frontend.

Keep your eyes open on a possible successor solution, hope we can live up to the promise

Manfred

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can just report the same problem for us, according to Manfreds´request!

KR

Henrik

drfrank_treichel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we activated the instance "SAP BW 7.4 and BO HANA "  and the SAP Predictive Analysis was out of license immediately.

When we read the Starting Guide (page 135), we have the expectation, that the Predictive Analysis works.

Best Regards

Frank

manfred_stein
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

For folks with a similar problem to the one described by Frank: please let us know in this thread, we will search for a fast solution to your problem. In the mean time we are working on fresher alternatives to this trial.

Manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having similar problem. I can log on ok to BW via gui, but when trying to connect to Crystal, BOBJ explorer, Predictive Analysis (following instructions in Exploring SAP Netweaver...pdf) I get licence expiry messages

Rgds

Dave

manfred_stein
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Two short updates:

1) we have refreshed the licenses on the BW SP5 Trial, please follow the instructions displayed on the Windows Frontend in order to install new trial licenses for the fron tend components. Sorry that it took us so long but we had to find a better way with our licensing team to provide you with more stable licenses for all BI components. I hope we have been successful, time will tell

2) We picked up discussion on the successor, hope to have a much fresher version in some weeks from now. Will keep you posted.

Again sorry for the hassle

Manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manfred - will give it a try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred. Thanks for update. Can you confirm what you mean above by "the instructions displayed on the Windows Frontend....". All I can see on connecting is the panel as below, which I don't think has changed. No mention of trial licences

Rgds

Dave