cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori based Table Maintenance Error on Public Cloud

msadik
Explorer

Hi;

When we try to create SAP Fiori based Table Maintenance on S4/HANA Public Cloud system we get below error. Some of our collegues do not get this error. We check the roles but there are no difference on roles. We think it is about the ADT. Does anybody has an idea about this.

holm
Participant

same here, but on BTP/Steampunk.We are still investigating...

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello xmsadik.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud ABAP Environment" for this question, as ABADP Development Tool is related to ABAP Environment.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

msadik
Explorer

holmkettner we solved the issue. https://me.sap.com/notes/3385648. SAP told to install previous version of ADT. We install Eclipse 2022-12 with ADT 2022-12. The problem solved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Giulio_Grandine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you’re encountering a “DEVC does not exist” error while performing table maintenance, it could be due to a missing development class. You can try checking if the development class exists and is active in your system. If it doesn’t exist, you can create it using transaction code SE03

msadik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Giulio;

We are talking about S4/HANA Public Cloud. Also like i mentioned below we have already a package.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read first Create Business Configuration Maintenance Object (step 1 - create a package)

• Old name of packages was Development Classes (DEVC in the error)
msadik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Reymond;

We created the package already. We try the same table with our collegues. Some of them can proceed the next step successfully but some of them can not.