Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Integration Suite tutorial - unable to enable integration booster

boonhwa_hauser
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to go through the tutorials in SAP Integration Suite. I am unable to complete the tutorial 'Set Up Integration Suite Trial' https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-starter-isuite-onboard-subscribe.html.

There are several issues:

1) it seems there is no quota for my trial account. I am subscribed to region 'US East (VA)'. When I try to assign entitlements to my trial account, I am not able to add service plan 'Integration Suite' to my trial account. Refer to screenshot

2) I found a workaround to subscribe to 'Integration Suite'. But, I cannot proceed further in step 4 'Automatically assign roles and create service instances using Booster' of https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-starter-isuite-onboard-subscribe.html. In sub-step 'Configure Subaccount', I am unable to choose the 'Org' and 'Space' which are mandatory fields.

My Integration Suite looks like this. I am missing the capabilities 'Discover, Design, Monitor and Settings' as described in step 5 of the tutorial.

I tried deleting the trial accounts (global and sub) and recreating everything from scratch but this doesn't solve my problem. I have been trying since 2 weeks to continue with the tutorial.

Trying to search existing Q&A on similar issues but none seems to solve my problem.

Can someone help?

Regards,

Sally

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SachinDhingra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the below guides to setup without booster option-

Get a Free Account on SAP BTP Trial | Tutorials for SAP Developers

trainer (sap.com)

If you still have an issue, please check this video - SAP API Management / API Portal Not working - YouTube

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

boonhwa_hauser
Explorer

Thanks for the link to 'trainer(sap.com)'. I could assign the missing role categories to my user and now, I am able to create my first integration flow.

abhinavsingh04
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Sachin, I am not able to access the trainer (sap.com).

Answers (0)