Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Java GUI for Mac Connections file missing

jegadesh_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I currently have SAP GUI for Java 7.50 rev 11. I'm working on packaging this to roll out to our mac user base. I would like to configure the connections file in the package so that users don't have to configure the connections from scratch. We also are using SNC so would like to configure the connections with SNC. My current setup already has the SNC, Message Server list configured but i can not find the SAPUILANDSCAPE.XML file in the location mentioned on the guide. I could not locate the file anywhere in my mac. The connections all works fine but i could not figure our where the connection details are stored. Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May I ask, why such an old unsupported version? We're at 7.70 rev 5 (at least)

Anyway, under Linux the file is called SAPGUILandscape.xml (GUI, not UI) and lives under ~/.SAPGUI/

Could there be a similar location on Mac?

jegadesh_k
Participant

Hi Andrea,

You are correct. The file did not exist. I did install the 7.70 rev 5, still could not find it. Then used the GUI installer to uninstall and restart the machine, i could see the file. I guess i'll just mark this as a weird installation issue!

Note: I am working on migration testing from V 7.50 rev 11 to 7.70 rev 5 also while configuring the SNC and SSO using SLC.

Thanks for you response

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Or even 7.70 rev 6 since a couple of days.

For documentation of configuration files, please refer to https://help.sap.com/docs/sap_gui_for_java/e665f2b67dbd4328ab6bd9e029b84581/8f907a2520a5438cbd3386f8...