cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira icon missing in the CMC -> Applications

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

i have a BI 4.1 SP7/AIX Environment together with a SAP Lumira Server 1.29/Windows. The installation was successful without any errors. After the installation all SAP Lumira entries in the CMC where missing. There were no application rights and no SAP Lumira Application inside the CMC.

A repair and re- installation didnt solved the issue.

I was able to fix that by copying all "*lumira*.XML" and "*lumira*.XSD" files from the Windows Host to the AIX Host. I copied them into the "packages" folder on the AIX Host and restarted the SIA. After that all entries are there and i can use SAP Lumira successful.

The only thing missing the the SAP Lumira icon under CMC -> Applications.

Does anybode has an idea where this icon is located, whats the name of the icon and how do i populate it into the CMS DB? (I guess the process is the same as for the XML and XSD files).

Thanks and Regards

-Seb.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seb,

Lumira application depends on DFO files, if this application does not exist in CMC, please follow those steps: 1/Check under setup/Packagestemp folder if there is xml files 2/If yes copy all those files to Packages folder 3/Run repai installation If not solved please run this command: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\setup\packagestemp those files might have been left by the installer from the last install and need to be included by running the command below. "C:\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\jdk\bin\javaw.exe" -Dtracelog.logdir="C:\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Logging\ " -Dtracelog.process=InstallEntDfoWrapper -jar "C:\SAP BusinessObjects\\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\lib\InstallEntDfoWrapper.jar" ERLH2JUA:6400 Administrator "********" secEnterprise AutoDelete "C:\SAP BusinessObjects\setup/packagestemp" You need to replace **** with the actual password and any other system specific options with in the commandline above ! After following the instructions above you are required to run a repair of your installation

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have a separate web server?  Did you install the Lumira web components on the web server?

-Dell

0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for the information Saloua, i will try that.

@Dell: Yes, i did that.

Regards

-Seb.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Refer to the following kbas, I think this can help you:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2240752

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2155345

Regards,
Asma

0 Kudos

Hey Asma,

thanks for your reply. 2240752 cannot help as we are already on BI 4.1 SPS7. 2155345 applied already indirected as all Lumira related XML and XSD files have been already populated.

It needs to be a GIF or PNG File in some kind.

Regards

-Seb.