Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDG Customer Account group conversion issue

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a slightly strange issue, we have implemented MDG9.1 and enabled Customer like UI and vendor like UI. However, we made sure all the CVI settings are maintained in the BP to customer direction. Now, whenever we change account from by using a specific MDG CR the account group gets converted at KNA1 table level. However, the same changed account group doesn't get converted at BUT000 table level.

Is there any necessity to define any customization in the direction of Customer to BP in this case to work.

Thanks

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor

Hi Pavan,

there's no conversion of BP groupings. This functionality simply does not exist.

Best regards

Michael

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much. So what I can conclude from the answer is there is never a concept or functionality of converting a business partner account group. If this is is correct then, when it comes to S/4 Hana core component, where we completely rely on BP concept and CVI customization to create customers and vendors. What would happen in this context? whenever, we want to change the account group of a specific customer or vendor. May be my question is a stupid one but somehow, I could not co-relate.

Thanks

Pavan Bhamidipati

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor

Hello Pavan,

In ECC, we can change the account group for

• Customer by using TCode XD07
  • Vendor by using TCode XK07

For CVI, have look on this -> link

Thanks,