cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDK - How to delete/update pending changes in a Modal Page / ChangeSet

0 Kudos

Hi,

what's the best way to delete or update pending changes in a changeset of a modal page?

My Scenario is:

I want to create with Business Partner with several child entities. I'm collecting all the new datas (CreateEntity) of the Parent Page (Modal Page) and the diffrent sub pages in a changeset. But how can handle the changeset when the User wants to update a new Entity but its not created yet, its only a pending change in the changeset. Is there a way to get the pending changes via a rule maybe, so that I can modify or delete them?

Hope you can help me. 🙂

Regards

Alex

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

aseibel

Were you able to resolve your issue? If the below response helped you, then please mark the helpful answer by accepting it OR post an answer so others might benefit from your findings and then close this discussion.

Regards,
Jitendra (SAP Community Moderator)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you are working with an Offline source then after the data is captured and created it is available locally (but still in the change set to go to the backend). You can view and edit the newly created offline data just like any other data.

If you are working online then the data would be created at the end of the change set and be available for editing.

Hopefully I am understanding your question correctly.