cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Process Automation - RDP Manager Mode not working

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

So our robot now runs on the desktop server and we access it via RDP. In the flow process there is a robot activity to open the SAP application.if we don't activate RDP,the robot cannot access the SAP screen. I want to access RDP Agent 1 from another computer.

I've followed the tutorial from this page Run Unattended Jobs with Activities on Graphic Sessions , but it didn't work for me. I tried registering the LOGON and RDP Session credentials on the CxStoreCred.exe service.

I'm trying to run some command lines in a desktop that uses the agent's RDP Manager Mode.

path : C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\Intelligent RPA\SAPDesktopAgentService

CxStoreCred.exe userId=***** password=***** type=LOGON
CxStoreCred.exe userId=rdp_session password=pass_rdp_session type=UNLOCK

And then in the agent service rdp session, I also added some command lines.

CxStoreCred.exe userId=rdp_session password=pass_rdp_session type=UNLOCK

but it still doesn't work. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rayyavu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I'm also facing the similar problem. Could you please tell how to configure the "RDP" session. Do we need to have a two separate agent in the two diff. servers (one with RDP activated and another one with Unattended Mode. And then assign both of the agent in the specific environment)? 

ShahIndrajit
Explorer
0 Kudos

tedy.kurniawan, Did you manage to get this to work? Also, can you suggest how I can setup this for my scenario?

In my case, there are two servers (S1 and S2). In S2, the bot is running in unattended mode and is a UI automation. I rdc to S1, and from here, I rdc to S2, and I keep the logon/session open in S1 for S2.

How should I approach this RDP Manager mode? Should I install the desktop agent in S1 and keep it in RDP mode, and in S2, I have the desktop agent in unattended mode with the user account configured in settings.

I have ran the command below command to in S2 and it was success too.

CxStoreCred.exe userId=abc\usernamepassword="abc@123" type=UNLOCK

S1 & S2 have Windows Server 2019 Data Center

vishalakshmi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tedy,

Can you refer to the below note -2953713 - How to gather Technical Traces for further analysis of an issue with the Intelligent RPA

https://me.sap.com/notes/2953713/E

Thanks,

Lakshmi.