cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Process Automation tile in Fiori Launchpad Service SAP BTP cockpit

MBalla
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

In BTP I have created a process automation and after deploying it a "Launchpad Configuration parameter" is given from the process. This parameter should be used to access the process (also a form link is given). I want to create a tile to access this process I created.

Questions I have are:
Which App UI technology should I use?
As I know Dynamic URL is the one I should use and if so where can I get the relative path?
Do I need to add parameters?
If yes, which ones?

I'll be waiting for everyone answer!
Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Mexhit,

For start form in your process (which means you want to start the process after filling the form fields) - for such use cases you can create a tile in launchpad using the launchpad configuration parameters. You can follow these tutorials : Configure Launchpad and Run Business Process from Launchpad to learn how to add the start form tile in launchpad.

geetbijlani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

The process trigger app which is supposed to be used as explained in the tutorial is not available under my content explorer.

I do have other apps available like process flexibility, my inbox, bpm form player. Please suggest. I wanted to configure my automation application on fiori launch pad.

Best Regards,

Geet

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello geetbijlani ,

To see the application for SAP Build Process Automation in WorkZone standard edition, you have to create the service instance and service key of SBPA, and then create a destination with that service key. Follow the tutorial given above to setup BTP cockpit.

Hope that help,
Archana

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello mballa ,
If your issue is resolve then please mark an answer as correct, and close the question. This helps the community to find answers with similar issue. Thanks.