cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCP Cloud Foundry Gateway Destination Service not Available in Business Application Studio

z_brandon
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I tried to find this issue on the forums but couldn't (perhaps I'm not searching correctly) and I was hoping someone could help shed some light on it.

The issue I'm having is that I'm trying to connect a simple UI5 application in the Business Application Studio, to a local backend service (SAP Developer Trial 7.52) via the SAP Cloud Connector. I can connect to the SAP system via the wizard but no services show up:

I used to be able to access the list of services in the SCP Neo environment but now in Cloud Foundry they don't appear. I have upgraded my backend system since moving to cloud foundry.

I've checked my services in SICF and they're all fine when testing in the browser. SAP Cloud connector must at least be connected to my cloud foundry sub account because in the screenshot above I'm able to log in to the system.

Here is how the resources are confgured in SCC:

I've got a few services up and running that I can access via Postman/ the browser and I receive the correct response (including adt_srv).

My Desination configuration in cloud foundry:

HTML5.DynamicDestination=true
HTML5.Timeout=60000
WebIDEEnabled=true
sap-client=001
WebIDESystem=gateway
WebIDEUsage=odata_abap,dev_abap

I have also tried with an ES5 Gateway demo system and it works, I can see the list of services:

Perhaps I'm missing something from the SAP backend system istelf (configurtation in SICF) or have I not configured the Cloud Connector correctly? Or maybe I'm missing a step in cloud foundry itself?

Any help or guidance would be very much appreciated!

B

Martin-Pankraz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon,

I could make it work for ES5 cloud demo system following this blog: SAP Business Application Studio with SAP UI5 and OData service binding | SAP Blogs

I believe the parameter HTML5.DynamicDestination=true is key

KR

Martin

z_brandon
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi martin-pankraz

Thanks for the link, that was very helpful. I've essentially followed the exact same logic (including the property "HTML5.DynamicDestination=true") and still the same result 😞

MartinSommer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon, how did you solve your issue? Best regards 🙂

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravinsi4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon,

try after adding one more resource path in SCC like below:

tridwip
Participant
0 Kudos

In the Destination change the proxytype to "internet". It may help.

z_brandon
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi tridwip ,

Thanks, I changed the proxy to internet instead of on premise but still no services appeared in the dropdown.